My actual name is Richard Weiss. RiRi is just the nickname I’ve been using pretty much everywhere, forever.
I’ll keep this brief:
- I’m lead data scientist at Skyfii, a company that provides analytics for the real world, to help improve marketing and operation. I oversee large, sophisticated data projects for clients focusing on:
- Data strategy & architecture
- Generating insights through sophisticated statistical and big-data techniques,
- Guiding clients with data-driven insights
- At the moment, I’m interested in
- Deep learning
- Probabilistic programming
- Embedded development
- I’m also a casual acrobat, when I’m not doing data things.